Section 504 is a broad civil rights law which protects the rights of individuals with disabilities in any agency, school or institution receiving federal funds to provide persons with disabilities to the greatest extent possible, an opportunity to fully participate with their peers.
If you are seeking a 504 please review the Information and Rights document below and contact your campus director.
- Anthem South K-6: Bryan Foster email@example.com
- Gilbert K-6: Rob Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ironwood K-6: Cristina Schubert email@example.com
- Ironwood 7-12: Bill Guttery firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mesa K-6: Angi Coleman email@example.com
- Queen Creek K-6: Daniel Provonsha firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen Creek 7-12: Tommy Roberts email@example.com
- San Tan Valley K-6: Chad McLeod firstname.lastname@example.org