We are looking for talented individuals who align with our mission, vision and values. Join us for an ALA Career Fair! We have the following positions available for the 2017-2018 School Year
- K-6 General Education Teachers
- 7-12 All Subject Areas
- K-12 Special Education Teachers
- Support Staff
At ALA we take our vision seriously…“Learn. Lead. Change the World.” As such, it goes beyond simply instilling knowledge in our students. We are committed to developing leaders of character for our community and our Nation, and we do so by providing a full “experience” to our students (leadership, academics, athletics, fine arts, extracurricular activities, etc.).
Candidates must be certified 0r/and highly qualified according to the state of Arizona. We are excited to offer the following:
- Competitive pay and benefits including Federal loan forgiveness
- Positive, collaborative working environment with administrative support
- Personal and professional growth opportunities at one of the top charter schools in Arizona
Please bring your resume, a copy of your IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card and a copy of any applicable licenses and certificates. Located at our ALA Queen Creek JH/HS Campus (23908 S Hawes Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142).