Leadership at American Leadership Academy
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. – John C. Maxwell
At American Leadership Academy, we don’t just teach our students to be smart—we RAISE them to be leaders.
Our RAISE leadership program integrates our core values into a curriculum that actively promotes leadership, with weekly lessons and daily exercises assembled from the works of prominent human development experts, like Stephen R. Covey, Jim Collins, and John Maxwell.
This curriculum allows students to develop leadership qualities and skills that will benefit them in the classroom, the community, the family, and beyond.
- Respect: Our teachers, students, staff, and families show respect for one another.
- Accountability: We hold students, teachers, and staff accountable for their responsibilities and their actions. Our classrooms and lessons are held accountable to state standards.
- Integrity: We value and expect honesty and adherence to principle.
- Service: We seek after and organize opportunities for service, both in and out of school..
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards and seek constant improvement.
To us, these values are not just words. This is who we strive to be, and who we want our students to become.
Visit one of our campuses to see and feel the difference RAISE makes to our schools and our students. Schedule a tour today!