My name is Sarah Palmer; I am a music teacher here at ALA. I’m excited to announce that I will be teaching private piano and voice lessons after school at the ALA Ironwood campus!
I have been playing the piano and singing most of my life! I minored in music at BYU, sang in a Jazz choir, performed in musicals, and even recorded professional vocal tracks. I have taught piano and voice for many years and I love sharing the gift of music with others.
I am teaching weekly, 30 min lessons. I teach sight reading, theory, performance skills, and proper technique. My main goal is to help each of my students build a love for music!
Availability, pricing, and policies:
- Availability: 30 minute lessons, Monday through Thursday, 3:00-4:30.
- Pricing: $80/month for weekly 30 minute lessons
- I collect tuition at the first lesson of each month. (cash/check/venmo)
- Minimum age of the student: 6 years old; maximum age: high school senior
- Months vary in length – breaks will coincide with ALA school schedule, tuition does not change
- If a lesson needs to be missed due to sickness or vacation, a few makeup slots will be available on Fridays.
- A recital will be held near the end of the semester
I can’t wait to hear from you!