We are proud of our ALA students! 8 of our athletes signed their letter of intent to play college athletics on National Signing Day (February 5th).
You inspire us, Ms. Cleveland! Watch the 12 News segment where 4th-grade teacher Crystal Cleveland is recognized for her dedication to education.
Save the date! American Leadership Academy is hosting a district-wide College & Career Fair for our 10th-12th graders. Meet & greet with over 25+ colleges, hiring organizations, and more.
Families, join the fun at Gilbert South K-6 during our 2nd annual Touch-A-Truck event! This event is free and open to the public. Explore police cars, helicopters, and more!
"This school was the best decision we have made. Not only is the school amazing but the teachers are absolutely wonderful. With the class sizing being small they can really focus on each child’s needs."
- JAMIE SANDERS. Gilbert South K-6 Parent, Google Review.
"I love this school. The staff and teachers are amazing. I'm amazed with what my children learned in kindergarten and I have children in the upper grades and well. Just overall pleasant experiences. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I'm hoping to see 7 to 12 coming here in future years. "
- LIZ WRISTON. Anthem South K-6 Parent, Google Review.
"My kids have really excelled at this school! Great faculty and atmosphere! I love the small town feel of the high school - love the sports programs and the coaches as well!"
- TRAVIS TENNEY. Gilbert North 7-12 Parent, Facebook Review.
Teachers at American Leadership Academy receive...
- A current average teacher salary of $44,961 (versus prior salary of $42,537).
- An average increase of 5.7% or $2,424 from FY19-FY20.
- A bonus of $4,000 available for performance (Prop 301).
- 401K with matching contribution.
- Health benefit options with $0 employee premium.
- Ability to teach and contribute to a moral & wholesome environment.