RSVP to Parent Night with Collin Kartchner! This special event is hosted by American Leadership Academy, Gilbert North 7-12's STUGO and Fine Arts team, and is open to all ALA parents.
Mrs. Blomberg, an 8th grade science teacher at Ironwood 7-12, had an amazing opportunity to travel to the Arctic at the Churchill Northern Science Centre in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada. Read more about her adventure and findings.
American Leadership Academy, Queen Creek 7-12 has been recognized as a top high school and charter school! Learn more about our ranking and school statistics.
Learn about the importance of preschool, explained by American Leadership Academy's Preschool Director, Jasey Capron, and enroll in our Little Leaders Program, today!
"This school was the best decision we have made. Not only is the school amazing but the teachers are absolutely wonderful. With the class sizing being small they can really focus on each child’s needs."
- JAMIE SANDERS. Gilbert South K-6 Parent, Google Review.
"I love this school. The staff and teachers are amazing. I'm amazed with what my children learned in kindergarten and I have children in the upper grades and well. Just overall pleasant experiences. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I'm hoping to see 7 to 12 coming here in future years. "
- LIZ WRISTON. Anthem South K-6 Parent, Google Review.
"My kids have really excelled at this school! Great faculty and atmosphere! I love the small town feel of the high school - love the sports programs and the coaches as well!"
- TRAVIS TENNEY. Gilbert North 7-12 Parent, Facebook Review.
Teachers at American Leadership Academy receive...
- A current average teacher salary of $44,961 (versus prior salary of $42,537).
- An average increase of 5.7% or $2,424 from FY19-FY20.
- A bonus of $4,000 available for performance (Prop 301).
- 401K with matching contribution.
- Health benefit options with $0 employee premium.
- Ability to teach and contribute to a moral & wholesome environment.