Re-Enroll at American Leadership Academy
Re-enrollment is open for the 2021-2022 school year. Visit ALA's Parent/Student portal to start the re-enrollment process.
American Leadership Academy's re-enrollment period runs from November 23, 2020 through January 22, 2021.
Re-enrollment process & registrar information
Re-enrollment is open for the 2021-2022 school year: November 23, 2020 - January 22, 2021
- Login to your parent portal account (Infinite Campus).
- Locate the "Online Registration" link in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select "Click here to go to Existing Student Registration."
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the online re-enrollment process for your children.
- During your re-enrollment online process, forms below may be applicable including health forms (view forms).
We request that all re-enrolling and enrolling families complete the Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Form at the start of each academic year.
School registrar contact information
Anthem South K-6
Gilbert North K-6
Gilbert South K-6
Queen Creek K-6
San Tan Valley K-6
Signal Butte K-6
Gilbert North 7-12
Queen Creek 7-12
West Foothills K-12
Need help finding a school? Contact our District Registrar: