STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Students are required to have a minimum of 24 credits to graduate.
- Maintain a 3.8 or higher weighted GPA.
- Complete all Arizona Department of Education graduation requirements as well as Arizona *University admission requirements.
- Students in the STEM program are required to complete additional credits beyond the minimum state graduation requirements of 3 Science and 4 Math: 2-3 additional credits in *Science/Tech/Engineering (AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, Honors Anatomy, Robotics, Cyber Patriot, or CTE Web Design), and a minimum of 1 additional Math credit (AP Calculus, Calculus 2, AP Statistics).
- Summer enrichment activities are required between the 10th and 11th grade year.
- Summer Internships are required between the 11th and 12th grade year.
STEM Honors Diploma
Students in the STEM Honors program are required to take Honors/AP classes in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, and encouraged to take Honors classes in other core subjects.
Students are encouraged to take ENG 101/102 dual enrollment their junior year, and AP Literature their senior year, but are not required. Students must maintain a minimum 3.8-weighted G.P.A. throughout their enrollment in the program. Summer enrichment activities are required between the 10th and 11th grade year. Summer Internships are required between the 11th and 12th grade year.