The Entrepreneurship Launchpad at American Leadership Academy
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.” —John C. Maxwell
Entrepreneurship is an inviting and promising career path for the next generation. At ALA, we believe that future entrepreneurs have the power to change the world for the better. That’s why we offer an Entrepreneurship Launchpad course, which gives students a chance to learn and practice the skills they need to succeed as an entrepreneur.
This course offers:
- Hands-on, practical experience with starting and running a business
- The chance for students to develop income-generating ideas, and to put those ideas into practice
- Extensive group work, allowing students to learn how cooperation works in the real world
- Guest lectures from entrepreneurs, executives, industry leaders, and university researchers
- Development of leadership skills, including self-reliance and problem solving
- In-depth application of ALA’s RAISE principles
The Entrepreneurship Launchpad gives students practical tools, priceless lessons, and real-world experience that will encourage them to learn, lead, and change the world.
The Entrepreneurship Launchpad course will be offered at the Gilbert and Ironwood High School campuses starting Fall 2017, and at all three high school campuses starting Fall 2018.Interested in our Entrepreneurship Launchpad, or any of the other qualities that make ALA so special? Schedule a campus tour. We’d love to meet you and help you decide if ALA is right for your child.