Welcome to American Leadership Academy, a Leading Public Charter School District in Arizona
Welcome to American Leadership Academy, a public charter Pre-K-12 school district, where we combine academic excellence and character development to create an exceptional educational experience.
Our teachers, staff, community, and connected families work to provide the best educational experience possible for our students.
- Rigorous academic curriculum that exceeds state standards
- Personalized learning from a unique instruction format
- Traditional classroom approach that optimizes student engagement
- Wide range of extracurricular activities, including multiple sports and various fine arts
- Moral, wholesome environment that minimizes distractions
- Uniformed dress code that still allows for variety and personalization
- Deliberate focus on leadership, through our R.A.I.S.E. Leadership Program
- Direct, open partnership and collaboration with parents
- Social development opportunities among students, teachers, staff, and community
- Strong emphasis on patriotism and national history
In support of the family, we will provide the best educational experience to as many students as possible in a moral and wholesome environment.
To Learn. Lead. Change the World!
We take education seriously. Staffed with highly qualified and experienced teachers, we're able to power our students with a comprehensive and challenging curriculum. Art, music, and other extracurriculars are incorporated into our schools to provide a well-rounded education.
- “A” rated district, according to the Arizona Department of Education
- College and career prep
- Gifted programs
At all 17 American Leadership Academy campuses, we pride ourselves in providing a safe, nurturing, and optimal learning environment. We know that leaders start and blossom in the classroom, and work hard to provide a place where students can grow emotionally and intellectually.
American Leadership Academy was founded in 2009, based on our mission to provide the best educational experience to as many students as possible in a moral and wholesome environment. We wanted to create a school where we’d be comfortable sending our own children—where we could feel confident that they were learning everything they needed to learn to succeed in school and in life, without the distractions and problems students face in other schools.
Our message has resonated with other parents, too. Now, from our small beginnings, we’ve expanded our organization to bring ALA to a number of communities and families. Through it all, we have worked to bring to life our vision to learn, lead, and change the world.