Careers at American Leadership Academy
Learn. Lead. Change the World!
At American Leadership Academy, we believe that our teachers have the most important job in the world: to assist parents in raising the next generation of educated impactful citizens and strong leaders.
Teachers and staff at ALA enjoy a supportive environment and positive culture that allows them to grow and thrive, professionally and personally.
At ALA, we implement teaching methods like the Madeline Hunter teaching model and Elements of Effective Lessons, combined with direct instruction practices. Combined with our RAISE Leadership curriculum, we give our students a comprehensive education that will serve them through their school years and beyond.
ALA employees (including teachers and instructional staff) are:
- State-certified and/or highly qualified according to State standards
- Service-minded individuals that live our company values
- Lifelong professional learners
- Accountable for their actions and open to coaching from administration
- Enthusiastic, hardworking team players
- Looking to grow within the company
Before you apply:
- Review current openings below
- Gather applicable content knowledge exam scores and supporting documents; submit these along with your resume.
- Obtain a IVP fingerprint clearance card, if you do not already have one (for AZ applicants)
- Schedule a campus tour to experience the ALA culture first hand. This is the best way to see if you will be a good fit for our school.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com