ALA Health Advisory
COVID-19 Dashboard: View our dashboard to see total active cases reported to ALA. The data on this page reflects all in-person students, online students, staff members and is updated every morning, Monday-Friday.
- If my child has been sick, when can they return to school?
- Will there be any regular testing of COVID-19 for staff?
- If someone is experiencing symptoms at school, will there be immediate testing available at the school?
- What happens if a teacher and/or student tests positive for COVID-19?
- If someone has tested positive, when will they be able to return to school?
- Are the students who may have been exposed to COVID-19 within the classroom placed in quarantine?
- What happens if a student and/or teacher is ill but does not get tested?
- If someone has been exposed to COVID-19, when is it safe for them to return to school?
- If someone has been diagnosed with COVID-19, but shows no symptoms, when can they return to school?
- Will you notify families of a potential exposure at school?
- Will students need to be fever free for 72 hours as opposed to the current policy of 24 hours?
- If a household member of a student tests positive for COVID-19, what should the student do?
- What are the health criteria if a student is to return to school on a given day?