Tuition-free public charter school enrollment
There are a variety of options to choose from when it comes to K-12 education, but how many schools can show that they offer a value-based curriculum? Show that they're focused on building each students leadership skills from kindergarten and up? Show that they're dedicated to connecting your family with the campus community? American Leadership Academy instills all of these elements into our school environment and curriculum, giving your children the best educational experience possible - all in a moral and wholesome environment!
2019-2020 enrollment for K-12 students is open until August 6, 2019. Applications submitted after August 6, 2019 will be reviewed and, in most cases, approved. Find your school and enroll online, or contact your schools' registrar for hands-on help.
Enroll a new student:
Visit the link below to start the enrollment process online! New students who plan to attend American Leadership Academy in the 2019-2020 school year can schedule a tour for enrollment help or contact their school' registrar (information listed below). View enrollment instructions.
Complete the re-enrollment process:
We're excited for another year, American Leadership Academy students! Our parent portal website is accessible online 24/7. Login to your account by visiting the link below. If you haven't yet started the enrollment process, follow these instructions.
School registrar contact information
- Anthem South K-6: Matt Daniel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert K-6: Elizabeth Sorensen, email@example.com
- Gilbert North K-6: Rebecca Ricedorff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert South K-6: Katy Werner, email@example.com
- Ironwood K-6: Tanya Lindsey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mesa K-6: Holly Crea, email@example.com
- Queen Creek K-6: Jane Hutcherson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Tan Valley K-6: Becky Modjeski, email@example.com
- Signal Butte K-6: Carmen Gutierrez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ironwood 7-12: Chastain Duarte, email@example.com
- Queen Creek 7-12: Kimberly Chatwin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help finding a school? Contact our District office: (480) 420-2101.