Application & Online Enrollment
Start the application for American Leadership Academy online!
Currently accepting students for the 2019-2020 school year & 2020-2021 school year. Open Enrollment has started!
When you enroll your child at American Leadership Academy, you’re giving them so much more than an exceptional education. You’re giving them leadership, continual growth, and lifelong lessons. You’re giving them pride in the past, knowledge for the present, and hope for the future. You’re giving them a moral and wholesome learning environment, a place to practice service, and the opportunity to earn and give respect. In short, you’re giving them the tools, skills, and values they need, so that they can learn, lead, and change the world.
We’d love to help your child reach his or her full potential!
Start the application process online or complete your enrollment by following the process below. Forms must be submitted before the start of the school year.
Open Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year
Open Enrollment started on November 25th, 2019 and will continue until January 24th, 2020. Students who submit their application during this Open Enrollment period will automatically be added to the lottery. For more information, please contact your school registrar.
Application and enrollment process
- Submit application through Infinite Campus.
- After enrollment is confirmed, the below documents will be requested. Please read all policies in the downloadable forms attached to the bottom of this webpage. New students must submit AZ Residency, PHLOTE, and Records Request Form and any health forms that may apply. Other forms that will be requested:
- Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate (state certified)
- Immunization record
- Any necessary court documents
- Transcripts, grades, and/or discipline and attendance records (for grades K-12)
- State test results (3rd-12th graders)
- Arizona Residency Form
- E-9 Immunization Notification Form
- Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Forms
- Illness Policy
- Media Disclaimer
- Records Request
Required by the state of Arizona for each student enrolling. Please fill out the section that applies to your residency and provide one of the approved forms of proof from the list. This form is required at the time of Enrollment or if a change of address is needed please submit a new form with proof to your campus.
Before a child may attend any Arizona school (public, private, parochial, or charter), Arizona law requires that an immunization record be presented to the school or child care staff by the parent/guardian. The immunization record is usually the one given to parents/guardians by their doctor or clinic, and must show the date each required vaccine dose was received as well as the signature or stamp of the health care provider.
We request that all re-enrolling and enrolling families complete the Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Form each academic year. This form will allow the Arizona Department of Education to determine ALA’s eligibility for additional financial assistance to improve reading and math instruction. Please note that personal data remains confidential. Since our eligibility is calculated based on the number of participants, we are asking for full participation from our ALA families. Please select what applies to your family “Indicator 1, Indicator 2, or NO (Neither).
Just by participating, you could help ALA with an increased opportunity to receive eligible funding. Funds will be utilized to add highly qualified reading and math teachers and paraprofessionals to the ALA team. Teachers and Paraprofessionals will provide supplemental student learning resources under the Title I Targeted Assistance Program for our lowest performing students.
Please fill out per enrolling student with the information of the previous school attended. This will provide the campus the entire student file transfer. (JH and HS students will still need to submit transcripts at the time of registering.)
If your child has Asthma, please fill out the attached Asthma Action Plans and return them to your campus health office.
If your child has Diabetes, please have your provider fill out the following action plans. Please return them to your campus health office.
If your child has a food allergy and requires an Epi-Pen, please fill out the following action plan and return it to your campus health office.
If you child has Epilepsy, please fill out the attached action plan and return it to your campus health office.
School registrar contact information
- Anthem South K-6: Matt Daniel, email@example.com
- Gilbert K-6: Elizabeth Sorensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert North K-6: Rebecca Ricedorff, email@example.com
- Gilbert South K-6: Katy Werner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ironwood K-6: Tanya Lindsey, email@example.com
- Mesa K-6: Mandy Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen Creek K-6: Jane Hutcherson, email@example.com
- San Tan Valley K-6: Becky Modjeski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signal Butte K-6: Carmen Gutierrez, email@example.com
- Gilbert North 7-12: Jamie Hayes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ironwood 7-12: Mary Smeltz, email@example.com
- Queen Creek 7-12: Kimberly Chatwin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help finding a school? Contact our District office: (480) 420-2101.