Re-Enroll at American Leadership Academy
Re-enrollment is open for the 2020-2021 school year. Visit ALA's Parent/Student portal to start the re-enrollment process.
American Leadership Academy's re-enrollment period runs from November 25th, 2019 through January 17th, 2020.
Re-enrollment process & registrar information
You will be notified when re-enrollment is open for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Login to your parent portal account (Infinite Campus).
- Locate the "Online Registration" link in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select "Click here to go to Existing Student Registration."
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the online re-enrollment process for your children.
- During your re-enrollment online process, forms below may be applicable including health forms (view forms).
We request that all re-enrolling and enrolling families complete the Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Form at the start of each academic year.
School registrar contact information
- Anthem South K-6: Matt Daniel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert K-6: Elizabeth Sorensen, email@example.com
- Gilbert North K-6: Rebecca Ricedorff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert South K-6: Katy Werner, email@example.com
- Ironwood K-6: Tanya Lindsey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mesa K-6: Mandy Hall, email@example.com
- Queen Creek K-6: Jane Hutcherson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Tan Valley K-6: Becky Modjeski, email@example.com
- Signal Butte K-6: Carmen Gutierrez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert North 7-12: Jamie Hayes, email@example.com
- Ironwood 7-12: Mary Smeltz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen Creek 7-12: Kimberly Chatwin, email@example.com
- Need help finding a school? Contact our District office: (480) 420-2101.