Order your ALA - Gilbert North Yearbook today, click the following link to order online!
To receive a yearbook, you must place an order online. No books will be sold on campus.
To guarantee a book, you must order before December 18th.
- There are two options for Senior yearbook photo inclusion: 1) arrange a photo session with Lou Coopey here, or 2) submit a senior portrait to email@example.com that meets the guidelines listed below. Senior portraits must be received no later than Friday, December 11 for inclusion in the yearbook.
- Color photo (no black & white, sepia, etc.)
- Torso up. No full body shots.
- Look directly at the camera.
- No hand signs.
- No selfies.
- No Snap-chat style filters.
- No distracting gestures/poses.
- No props.
- No hats.
- Meet ALA dress standards.
- No text on clothing or photo.
- Vertical (portrait) orientation.
- 2x3 scale
- High resolution.
- No screenshots.
- Submit as JPG or PNG file
- Professional photographer not required.
- School ID photo will be used in yearbook if portrait does not meet requirements or is not submitted by the due date.
Senior recognition Ads!
- This year's seniors deserve so much recognition. A yearbook, especially a senior yearbook, is something to treasure forever. Make it even more special by honoring your student with a recognition ad.
- Click here to get started.
- A senior yearbook ad is the perfect way to commemorate your student's achievements and celebrate the milestone of high school graduation.
- Deadline to order senior recognition ads is January 31, 2021.
- To see previews of the yearbook and for reminders on sales information, follow the yearbook @alagnyearbook on Instagram.
There are no events to display