Re-Enroll at American Leadership Academy
The re-enrollment cut-off date is August 6, 2019.
We have been working hard to make re-enrollment even easier for you. Just follow the steps listed below to save your student's spot.
Re-enrollment process & registrar information
- Login to your parent portal account (Infinite Campus).
- Locate the "Online Registration" link in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select "Click here to go to Existing Student Registration."
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the online re-enrollment process for your children.
- Once you've completed the written process, you will need to submit several forms (listed below), including the Medication at School - Parental Consent form and applicable health forms. We request that all re-enrolling and enrolling families complete the Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Form each academic year.
- Arizona Residency Form
- E-9 Immunization Notification Form
- Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Forms
- Illness Policy
- Media Disclaimer
- Records Request
Required by the state of Arizona for each student enrolling. Please fill out the section that applies to your residency and provide one of the approved forms of proof from the list. This form is required at the time of Enrollment or if a change of address is needed please submit a new form with proof to your campus.
Before a child may attend any Arizona school (public, private, parochial, or charter), Arizona law requires that an immunization record be presented to the school or child care staff by the parent/guardian. The immunization record is usually the one given to parents/guardians by their doctor or clinic, and must show the date each required vaccine dose was received as well as the signature or stamp of the health care provider.
We request that all re-enrolling and enrolling families complete the Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Eligibility Form each academic year. This form will allow the Arizona Department of Education to determine ALA’s eligibility for additional financial assistance to improve reading and math instruction. Please note that personal data remains confidential. Since our eligibility is calculated based on the number of participants, we are asking for full participation from our ALA families. Please select what applies to your family “Indicator 1, Indicator 2, or NO (Neither).
Just by participating, you could help ALA with an increased opportunity to receive eligible funding. Funds will be utilized to add highly qualified reading and math teachers and paraprofessionals to the ALA team. Teachers and Paraprofessionals will provide supplemental student learning resources under the Title I Targeted Assistance Program for our lowest performing students.
Please fill out per enrolling student with the information of the previous school attended. This will provide the campus the entire student file transfer. (JH and HS students will still need to submit transcripts at the time of registering.)
If your child has Asthma, please fill out the attached Asthma Action Plans and return them to your campus health office.
If your child has Diabetes, please have your provider fill out the following action plans. Please return them to your campus health office.
If your child has a food allergy and requires an Epi-Pen, please fill out the following action plan and return it to your campus health office.
If you child has Epilepsy, please fill out the attached action plan and return it to your campus health office.
School registrar contact information
- Anthem South K-6: Matt Daniel, email@example.com
- Gilbert K-6: Elizabeth Sorensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gilbert North K-6: Rebecca Ricedorff, email@example.com
- Gilbert South K-6: Katy Werner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ironwood K-6: Tanya Lindsey, email@example.com
- Mesa K-6: Holly Crea, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen Creek K-6: Jane Hutcherson, email@example.com
- San Tan Valley K-6: Becky Modjeski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signal Butte K-6: Carmen Gutierrez, email@example.com
- Ironwood 7-12: Chastain Duarte, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen Creek 7-12: Kimberly Chatwin, email@example.com
- Need help finding a school? Contact our District office: (480) 420-2101