|Date & Time||Event||Details|
|November 15, 2022||Open Enrollment Begins||Applications can be submitted online through
our website, please contact the
campus for any help you may need
|January 15, 2023||Open Enrollment Closes||All applications submitted to this date
will be eligible for the lottery
|January 26, 2023||
Lottery Run for 2023-2024 Academic Year
|We were able to meet the demand from the community and have determined not to conduct a lottery. All applicants from our open enrollment period will be notified within 5 business days. Space is limited and waitlists will still be created with applications when capacity is met.|
|Within 5 business days of the lottery||Lottery Notifications Sent||Families will receive information
regarding acceptance or placement on
|7 days from notification of lottery acceptance
*Students accepted after July 15 will have 48 hours to accept their seat and 5 days to submit documents.
|Acceptance or Decline Seat Offer Deadline||
7 calendars days from your notification
1. Accept your seat, complete
*Lack of communication or progress
- Who May Enroll in ALA Coastal?
- I Applied Last Year for the Lottery but did not get accepted. Do I Need to Apply Again?
- My Student Currently Attends ALA Coastal. Do I Need to Apply Again for Next Year?
- Is Your Space Limited to Each Grade?
- Do I Need to Be Present at the Lottery to Receive a Space?
- How Old Must My Child Be to Enroll in Kindergarten?
- What Enrollment Priorities Do You Have?
- Is There a Tuition Fee to Attend ALA Coastal?
- My Child Is on the Waitlist but Has Moved Down a Spot. How Is This Possible?
- How Can I Verify/Check on My Applications/Results for the Lottery or Position on the Waitlist?