Our schools are "A-Rated," time-proven, leadership based, and, most importantly, designed for excellence
At American Leadership Academy, we take our responsibility to educate seriously. In fact, it is our mission to provide the best educational experience to as many students as possible in a moral and wholesome environment. Our curriculum is designed to fulfill that mission.
Our highly qualified teachers and staff work hard every day to engage our students, helping them to become active participants in their own education.
Highlights of the ALA academic experience:
- “A” rated district, according to the Arizona Department of Education
- Accredited status opens doors for college admission
- Core Knowledge (not Common Core) curriculum, for comprehensive, in-depth learning
- Eureka math, connects math to the real world in ways that take the fear out of math.
- Strong focus on literacy and mathematics at all levels
- Homework assigned appropriate to each grade level
- Time-proven, traditional classroom approach that is as effective as one-on-one tutoring
- RAISE Leadership curriculum incorporated into daily learning
- Lessons planned for optimal engagement
- Lessons presented in small, manageable pieces that allow for quick mastery
- Well-rounded curriculum with opportunities to dive deep into multiple subjects
- Extracurriculars available and encouraged, including sports, fine arts, and robotics
- Before and after school tutoring programs available
It all adds up to students who are not only ready for college and careers, but who are ready to learn, lead, and change the world.
We have worked hard to create a learning environment that allows every student to thrive. Come and see the difference for yourself on a campus tour. We look forward to meeting you!