Application & Online Enrollment
Start the application for American Leadership Academy online!
Currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school years.
When you enroll your child at American Leadership Academy, you’re giving them so much more than an exceptional education. You’re giving them leadership, continual growth, and lifelong lessons. You’re giving them pride in the past, knowledge for the present, and hope for the future. You’re giving them a moral and wholesome learning environment, a place to practice service, and the opportunity to earn and give respect. In short, you’re giving them the tools, skills, and values they need, so that they can learn, lead, and change the world.
We’d love to help your child reach their full potential!
Start the application process online or complete your enrollment by following the process below. Forms must be submitted before the start of the school year.
Application and enrollment process
- Submit application through Infinite Campus.
- After enrollment is confirmed, the below documents will be requested. Please read all policies in the downloadable forms attached to the bottom of this webpage. New students must submit AZ Residency, PHLOTE, and Records Request Form and any health forms that may apply. Other forms that will be requested:
- Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate (state certified) or other proof of birth
- Immunization record
- Any necessary court documents
- Transcripts, grades, and/or discipline and attendance records (for grades K-12) assists correct placement in classes and schedules
- State test results (3rd-12th graders)
School registrar contact information
Gilbert North K-6
Gilbert South K-6
Queen Creek K-6
San Tan Valley K-6
Signal Butte K-6
West Foothills K-6
Queen Creek 7-12
West Foothills 7-12
ALA Applied Technology 9-12
Need help finding a school? Contact our District Registrar: